Selling tickets for the match of Vietnam team vs China team in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Asian 3rd Qualifier
The Organisation Committee announced the plan to sell tickets for the match between the Vietnam National team and China National team at 19:00 on February 1, 2022, in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Asian 3rd Qualifier.
Match time: 19:00 on February 1, 2022 at My Dinh National Stadium, Hanoi.
* 1,200,000 VND/ticket
* 900,000 VND/ticket
* 700,000 VND/ticket
* 500,000 VND/ticket
B/ Conditions for entering the stadium
To be able to directly go to the stadium to cheer for the teams, fans need to meet the following criteria:
– Fully 02 doses of vaccine COVID-19 (the 2nd dose has passed at least 14 days), or recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months;
– Have a negative test for COVID-19 up to 72 hours before the match (rapid test or RT-PCR);
– Install medical declaration application according to regulations of the Ministry of Health;
– Be present at the stadium 120 minutes before the match time, to perform medical declaration and security check.
– Make sure to strictly comply with the requirements of the Organisation Committee and the 5K rule of the Ministry of Health (Masks – Disinfection – Distance – Distractions – Medical declaration) during the entire time of presence at My Dinh National Stadium. (before, during, and after the match).
Note: When coming to the stadium, please bring your ID card and prepare documents on your smartphone (Sổ Sức Khỏe Điện Tử or PC-Covid app) and or injection certificate or certificate of recovery from COVID-19 within the last 6 months;
C/ Ticket issuance and payment method:
I/ Ticketing system: VinID application;
II/ Sales time
– Online opening time: From 09:00 on January 18, 2022 (Tuesday);
– Online closing time: 24h00 on January 20, 2022, or until tickets are sold out before the above time.
III/ How to buy tickets:
1. At the “Mua vé” (Buy ticket) feature on the VinID app, choose to buy tickets and pay by e-wallet VinID Pay, domestic card, or international card. Note: download or update the application to the latest version.
2. Use the ID Card
3. Number of tickets purchased: Each customer is allowed to buy up to 04 tickets/match/ID Card.
IV/ Delivery and receipt of tickets
1. Delivery directly through the express delivery service of Vietnam Post (VietnamPost) to the registered customer address;
2. Conditions for receiving tickets: Have an original ID card for comparison;
Note: In case of authorization, the replacement recipient needs to have the original ID card and a photocopy of the authorizer and the authorized person; power of attorney specifying the information of the authorizer and the authorized person as well as confirming that there is no complaint with the organisation committee about the number of tickets handed over/not handed over by the authorized person.
3. Estimated time of ticket delivery:
3.1 Customers receive tickets from January 23, 2022, at the registered address;
3.2 For tickets purchased with unclear and/or incomplete receiving address information or not delivered to customers, they will be paid only at the 01 (one) address of VietnamPost post office. As below:
Time: From 08h00 to 17h00 on January 29, 2022
Location: Nam Tu Liem 2 Post Office, No. 14 Nguyen Co Thach, Nam Tu Liem District, City. Hanoi;
Hotline: 0243-2878210, 1900545481
D/ Other information:
1. In order to ensure security and safety for ticket issuance, the match organisation committee may adjust the plan and method of ticket issuance based on reality conditions;
2. Do not bring sharp objects, fireworks, pepper spray, or any similar items… that can cause injury to others or banned substances as prescribed by Vietnamese Law into the match area;
3. Organisation committee reserves the right to refuse the participation of any spectator who does not comply with the regulations and does not refund tickets.
For details, access www.vff.org.vn or en.vff.org.vn; VFF Channel (Youtube)