Club Licensing Committee’s meeting: Concentrate on the AFC Club licensing regulations 2021
On the morning of Apr 07, the 1st meeting of VFF club licensing committee 2021 was held at VFF’s House under the host of Mr. Tran Quoc Tuan – VFF Vice Permanent President, Head of the Club licensing committee.
The meeting had the participation of members of the committee included Mr. Tran Anh Tu – Member of the VFF Executive Committee, Deputy Head of the Club licensing committee; Mr. Pham Ngoc Vien – Member of the Club licensing Committee; Mrs. Pham Thi My Dung – Member of VFF’s Player Judicial Committee, member of the Club licensing Committee; Mrs. Dinh Thi Thu Trang – VFF Deputy General Secretary, member of the Club licensing committee. The meeting also had the attending of Mr. Le Hoai Anh – VFF General Secretary, support team for the Committee included Licensing department and Licensing Administrator department.
The meeting focused and discussed the licensing activities in 2021, in which, there are the new points on the AFC Club Licensing Regulation 2021 (approval in Jan 2021 and valid in 2021) to license the clubs to join into the national leagues and AFC club’s tournament 2022.
Compare to the Regulation of 2015, the edition 2021 has high standards and requests the professional of clubs.
– The positions such as Legal Advisor, Club technical Director, Goalkeeper coach of the first team, fitness coach of the first team request Criteria B instead of C as the edition 2015. If the club doesn’t meet the criteria, they will be fined;
– The club has to have at least two youth teams of different age groups within the age range of 15 to 21; one youth team within the age range of 10 to 14; one under 10 teams. For youth teams, the club has to have at least 01 professional coach in charge of the team;
– The club needs to do the medical test for players from U12.
– The Annual Financial Statements (including, where required, the Supplementary Information) submitted in accordance with F.01 disclose a net liabilities position that has deteriorated relative to the comparative figure contained in the previous year’s Annual Financial Statements, or the Interim Financial Statements submitted in accordance with F.02 (including, where required, the Supplementary Information) disclose a net liabilities position that has deteriorated relative to the comparative figure at the preceding Statutory Closing Date.
– The Licence Applicant must have at least one women’s team within its legal entity or another legal entity included in the reporting perimeter. The women’s team must take part in official competitions played at the national, regional, or local level and recognised by the AFC Member Association.
– The club that joins into the AFC Women’s Club Championship must meet the licensing critical.
AFC set the deadline Apr 30, 2021, for associations to complete the National Club Licensing Regulation, including the content of AFC Club Licensing Regulation, and submit it to AFC through the CLAS.
VFF Club Licensing Committee discussed and agreed to submit to AFC and VFF Executive Committee about the process to apply the AFC Club Licensing Regulation 2021 and solution to support the clubs to meet the critical.